Listen to the recording and answer the question by selecting all the correct responses. You will need to select more than one response.
Q. Which of the following are true about David White Scholarship?
(1) The students who are in the top2% of all the freshmen are most likely to receive the scholarship.
(2) The students whose marks are over 93% are most likely to receive the scholarship.
(3) The scholarship awardees should get the 4.0 grade point on average in order to maintain the scholarship.
(4) The scholarship does not guarantee housing.
(5) The scholarship awardees are given a parking priority in the university residence.