Is PTE easier than IELTS? – 2023
Is PTE easier than IELTS?
The question of whether PTE is easier than IELTS is subjective and depends on the individual’s strengths and weaknesses. Both tests assess the candidate’s English language proficiency in reading, writing, listening, and speaking, but they differ in their format, structure, and scoring system.
PTE is a computer-based test, while IELTS is a paper-based test. PTE is entirely computerized, and the candidate’s responses are recorded using a microphone and a webcam. On the other hand, IELTS requires candidates to write their responses on paper.
Is PTE easier than IELTS in terms of formats
The format of the two tests also differs in terms of the types of questions asked. PTE includes a mix of multiple-choice, essay writing, and fill-in-the-blank questions, while IELTS includes a mix of multiple-choice, short answer, and essay writing questions.
Is PTE scoring easier than IELTS | Is PTE easier than IELTS?
Both tests have a similar scoring range, but the scoring system differs. PTE is scored on a scale of 10-90, while IELTS is scored on a scale of 1-9. PTE scores are determined by a computer algorithm that evaluates the candidate’s responses, while IELTS scores are determined by human examiners who assess the candidate’s performance.
Some candidates may find PTE easier than IELTS because it is entirely computer-based and includes more multiple-choice questions, which are generally easier to answer. On the other hand, some candidates may find IELTS easier because it includes fewer types of questions and requires the candidate to write their responses on paper, which may be more familiar to them.
It’s important to note that the difficulty level of both tests depends on the individual’s level of English language proficiency and their preparation for the test. Both tests require a high level of proficiency in English, and candidates should prepare well for the test by practicing the types of questions asked and improving their English language skills.
It’s worth noting that some candidates may find the format of PTE more comfortable than that of IELTS. PTE’s computerized format allows for a more natural flow of the test, as the questions appear on the screen, and the candidate responds immediately. Additionally, PTE provides the candidate with an on-screen keyboard, which can make typing responses easier than writing them by hand, as required by IELTS.
Is pte accepted in canada-2023
Is PTE accepted in Canada??
The answer is Yes, PTE (Pearson Test of English) is accepted in Canada by many universities, colleges, and other institutions, as well as for immigration and permanent residency applications.
In fact, PTE is recognized by the Canadian government for all immigration programs including Express Entry, the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), and the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program. Additionally, some Canadian universities and colleges accept PTE for admission purposes, although it’s always a good idea to check with the specific institution to confirm their requirements.
Is PTE accepted in Canada?
Many universities and colleges in Canada accept PTE for admission purposes, including:
- University of Toronto
- University of British Columbia
- York University
- University of Waterloo
- Simon Fraser University
- Ryerson University
- University of Calgary
- McMaster University
- University of Alberta
- University of Ottawa
- George Brown College
- Seneca College
- Humber College
- Centennial College
- Conestoga College
This list is not exhaustive and there are many other institutions that accept PTE. It’s always a good idea to check with the specific institution to confirm their language proficiency requirements and whether they accept PTE scores.
The minimum PTE Academic score requirement to join the University of Toronto varies depending on the program of study. Generally, most undergraduate programs at the University of Toronto require a PTE score of 60 or higher, while most graduate programs require a score of 65 or higher
What you need to avoid in PTE Exam For achieving required score
For PTE Exam, take at least one month to get well prepared. You should be aware about all modules of PTE, time management as well as scoring system. You must be aware about the basic things of PTE. It has three sections- Speaking and Writing, Listening, Reading. These three sections further have different topics with allotted timer. And the complete Test would be of 3 hours. There are many online PTE websites where you can practice. We recommend you to practice from www.trypte.com which provides updated PTE material for practice. You can get best tips and tricks to crack each module as well Mock test gives you real Exam Experience which helps you to know where you stand or where you lack as you can know about the time management i.e. how to use it carefully during Exam and your weak areas. During exam, you need to avoid many things to get high scores. These are: –
- Don’t speak fastly. Speak clearly and calmly.
- Don’t be in hurry to finish your task.
- Concentrate on your pronunciation in speaking Section.
- Don’t use fillers in speaking tasks like Ummm, uhhhh.
- One of the common mistake that most of the students do is that they click on the next option until the status bar of recording is not completed. This will result in the reduction of your marks as your given answer will not get recorded.
- Try to avoid the repetition words. Make use of synonyms.
- As recording will be played only once. So, you should be alert.
- In Exam, you will be provided erasable notepad. Make sure you use this for writing the important notes or keywords for some questions.
- Don’t try to speak before the microphone begins.
- During recording your answer, don’t get a pause for more
- In the writing part, during writing, check your grammatical errors. And there should be coherence among the given ideas in answer.
- Concentrate on Capital letters, full stop, commas and punctuation.
- In the writing section, Write down your answer within the given word limit. Don’t exceed your answer.
- In essay writing, there should be proper opening and conclusion. There should be meaningful ideas that best relate to the given essay.
- Tryto adhere to the word limit to achieve better score.
- In Reading and Listening section, try to use skimming and scanning strategy to save time.
- Attemptall the Question.
- Don’t use the same words frequently like “and”, “as”, “so” etc.
- Don’t try to correct yourself in speaking part.
- In writing section, try to use more connectors, appropriate examples and conclusion in the end.
- In listening part, don’t try to listen the recording that you missed.
- Concentration is very important. Don’t loose it. Well prepared before the task begins.
- Don’t try to search for the same exact words to get the answer of the given question.
So, these are the important points that you should keep in mind during your exam. If you get to know about your weak areas, try to rectify them. Before the Exam, you must try 2-3 mock tests to know where you are lacking. Once you practiced the mock tests, you will not face any difficulty in Real Exam. And most likely, you will be able to get your desired score.
How to start Preparation for PTE Exam (Choose Best Way for Preparation)
It is very important that before you give your exam, you nearly need to gone through the training of English. As PTE is actually to judge your English. If you actually know the Language, only then think about the Test. You need to communicate well to perform best in the Test. However, if you want to give the test, firstly try to work on your English which is not difficult to learn. You can easily learn it by utilizing this language in your daily conversation as well as by reading of books, novels and newspapers in English Language. With this you can increase your vocabulary as well your pronunciation. Secondly, you should have good typing speed as PTE is computer-based exam. Typing speed is essential for time management in Test, so that you would able to finish your test in time.
ForPreparation of Test, you should be aware about the basic things of Test likeTest format, Timing, Time management. This test has four sections – Speaking,Writing, Listening, Reading. The complete test is of approximately 3 Hours. Manyquestions have time limit where you need to manage your time carefully, so thatyou could not miss anything. Now for test preparation, you need updated contentwhich you can get only on www.trypte.com- a right and trusty place for PTEPreparation. Incase during study in this website, you will get assistance fromour experts if you face any problem. This website provides
- Repeated questions in Exam withSample Answers.
- Updated content till the date with good practice.
- Tips and tricks to crack each section
- Time management tricks to achieve high score
Exam Memories Chandigarh Center
Test center (Chandigarh Center)* date 13 November
Easy and Short ones…. All from V2 language YouTube channel
2 Long Sentences.. REST ALL OK and FROM V2 language channel
3 BAR GRAPH, 3 PIE CHART, 1 VEN AND PIE CHART MIX.. (ALL FROM V2language channel)
Answer Short Question
All FROM PTE Mentor..
Summarize written Text
ABOUT VOTING IN AUSTRALIA and City of London
AND 1 ESSAY
RA: easy and some were repeated may be from trypte.com One was related to my father used to get up early and ready for Job.now I realized that he did this for living
RS: average not too long, some were repeated from v2language
DI: an image of wood, line graph, pie Chart, and others repeated
RL: got four
One really short
Other 3 were ok
One was related to sources of news such as television radio and there was survey related to this and they found some people said the internet is their news source Other can’t remember
ASQ: repeated from V2language
SWT: one was related to related to living in the countryside, and city
Other was related to tv watching like why and what extent should parents control their children’s tv watching
Essay: experiment learning
The ocean floor is home to many unique communities of plants
- Related to Seatbelts
In spite of but wrote in the opposite of Compulsory What is the country
Ans 1. Whole 2. So 3. Most 4. Other
PTE VOUCHER is used for booking PTE ACADEMIC EXAM. It is a discount coupon which you can use during booking of Exam. It is a prepaid voucher of 12 digits code. You have to apply that code during the booking of your exam. With each voucher, you get quality material and mock Tests with free evaluations for a practice of PTE ACADEMIC EXAM.
WHY IS IT NECESSARY?
The actual cost of PTE ACADEMIC EXAM is 13299 rupees. But with PTE VOUCHER you will get a great discount on PTE ACADEMIC FEES. One of the advantages of the PTE VOUCHER is that we can use it within a year and if there is an increase in Fees structure of PTE ACADEMIC EXAM, you don’t have to pay extra.
FROM WHERE CAN YOU GET PTE VOUCHER: –
You can get it from the Aussizz Group, ptevoucher.in, ptenote.com, ptepromocode.com.
WHAT DOES A PTE VOUCHER INCLUDE?
It includes quality practice materials and free Mock Tests with evaluations. This will help to increase your performance.
HOW TO BUY PTE VOUCHER: –
You can buy this online by filling up the form in above mentioned trusted sources of it.
1. In the form, you need to fill in your Personal Information like your name, your phone number, your email. As well as you have to fill in the other details like Exam Centre and exam date of PTE ACADEMIC EXAM, the purpose of appearing for the exam (Education/Immigration) and the total number of vouchers, you want to purchase.
2. Then you have to click on ‘BUY’ and will have to go through the payment process.
3. After that, you will get a ‘PTE VOUCHER CODE’ which will be sent to your given email.
HOW TO BOOK PTE ACADEMIC EXAM BY USING PTE VOUCHER: –
1. You can book the PTE ACADEMIC EXAM from Pearson by using the purchased PTE VOUCHER CODE. For that, you need to login to the Pearson website for booking by using username and password and click on ‘BOOK NOW’.
2. Fill in the details by selecting the Exam Centre and Exam Date.
3. Then click on ‘APPLY VOUCHER’.
4. Apply ‘PTE VOUCHER CODE’.
5. After that, Pearson will send you the confirmation email of booking.
CONDITIONS FOR PTE VOUCHER: –
1. The validity of it is only for one year from the date it is issued.
2. It is non-refundable.
3. Its validity cannot be extended.
4. It can only be used on Pearson official website for booking of Exam. For that, you need to login to the Pearson website by using username and password.