You will listen to an audio of 30 to 60 seconds in length. And transcription of an audio will appear on the screen with various blanks. During listening an audio, you have to type the missing words in given blanks.
Total Tasks: – You will get 2 to 3 tasks of Fill in The Blanks.
Skills Assessed: – Your listening and writing skills would be assessed.
1) An audio will begin after 7 seconds. So, before the audio begins, read all the transcription to get the main information about the topic.
2) When the audio begins, you will hear each missing word for each blank. So, type that particular missing word in that blank quickly.
3) At the time of typing of missing word, don’t waste your time in checking of spellings. You have to follow the audio and keep typing each missing word until the audio ends.
4) At the end, when audio stops you are advised to check the spellings of missing words. Also, check that the missing words you have written make sense.
5) Don’t spend much time on one task.
“Click to practice course content