Listen to the recording and answer the question by selecting all the correct responses. You will need to select more than one response.
Q. Which of the followings are false statements about the Hawaiian Islands?
(1) No tourist who visits Hawaii will be able to drive safely, because there are no traffic lights.
(2) Hawaii is not an American city, but it comprises many islands which in turn comprise cities.
(3) The island of Molokai is very far away from Honolulu, the state capitol, that’s why its population is very low.
(4) The locals from the Hawaiian Islands are having problems dealing with the extreme heats.
(5) Hawaii is not near the mainland United States, but this does not keep it from being a place full of contrasts.